Vision Statement: Our vision is global transformation of lives through the message of Jesus Christ
Mission Statement: Our mission is to teach the Word of God, and provoke a willingness to learn, and live meaningful and victorious lives as Christians
HAEC Core Values:
HAEC’s new motto: God, People, Service & Innovation
• We value the Bible as the means in leading people to understand God, and know the Bible to be the truth.
• We do not ignore, but eradicate and destroy false and erroneous teachings.
• We strive to create and enhance a multi-cultural, and multi-ethnic worship environment
• We are committed to developing and charging individuals to take the Kingdom into their market place of influence.
• We value a transformed life that inspires service
• We value and promote a culture that supports diversity of ideas.
• We value and cultivate partnerships that allow HAEC to globally expand the Gospel.
We believe The Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, is the authoritative Word of God. It alone is the final authority for determining all doctrinal truths. In its original writing, the Bible is inspired, infallible and inerrant.
(Proverbs 30:5; Romans 16:25-26; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son (Jesus Christ) and Holy Spirit. These three are coequal and coeternal. (Genesis 1:26; Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19; Luke 1:35; Hebrews 3:7-11; I John 5:7)
We believe Jesus Christ is God the Son, the second person of the Trinity. On earth, Jesus was 100% God and 100% man. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, died on the cross for humanity and thus, atoned for our sins through the shedding of His blood. He rose from the dead on the third day according to scriptures, ascended to the right hand of the Father, and will return again in power and glory.
(Isaiah 9:6; John 1:1,14, 20:28; Philippians 2:5-6; 1 Timothy 2:5, 3:16)
We believe Jesus Christ was conceived by God the Father, through the Holy Spirit, in the Virgin Marys womb; therefore, He is the Son of God. (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18, 23-25; Luke 1:27-35)
© Hope Aglow | All Rights Reserved
13550 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Woodbridge, VA 22191
Phone: (703) 490-HOPE (4673)
Fax: (703) 490-9664
125 Olde Greenwich Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
2721 Winchester Rd NW
Huntsville, AL 35810